Common Frequently Asked Questions for Latisse
LATISSE® received its FDA approval in December 2008.
• Length decreased with increasing age (based on assessment of 607 women)
• Fullness decreased with increasing age (based on assessment of 468 women)
• Darkness decreased with increasing age (based on assessment of 568 women)
• 25% longer (2% for vehicle*)
• 106% fuller (12% for vehicle*)
• 18% darker (3% for vehicle*)
*Vehicle is the same solution as LATISSE® without the active ingredient.
LATISSE® use may cause darkening of the eyelid skin, which may be reversible. LATISSE® use may also cause increased brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye, which is likely to be permanent.
It is possible for hair growth to occur in other areas of the skin that LATISSE® frequently touches. Any excess solution outside the upper eyelid margin should be blotted with a tissue or other absorbent material to reduce the chance of this happening. It is also possible for a difference in eyelash length, thickness, fullness, pigmentation, number of eyelash hairs, and/or direction of eyelash growth to occur between eyes. These differences, should they occur, will usually go away if the patient stops using LATISSE® solution.
Get help – Schedule An Appointment Today
Call us 904-276-5700