Each time you visit Pointe Med; a record of your visit is made. Typically, this record contains your symptoms, examination and test results, diagnoses, treatment, and a plan for future care or treatment. This information may be used or disclosed to:
- Plan your care and treatment.
- Communicate with other providers who contribute to your care.
- Serve as a legal document.
- Receive payment from you, your plan, or your health insurer.
- Assess and continually work to improve the care we render and the outcomes we achieve.
- Comply with state and federal laws that require us to disclose your PHI.